Shrey Master Class Air 2.0 Titanium
- Currently the lightest helmet on the market to certify with the latest British Safety Standards.
- Weighs approximately 740gms.
- High grade Xenoy composite shell.
- A+ American EPS liner for increased safety and shock absorption.
- Top grade lightweight titanium with natural finish helps in better visibility and utmost strength.
- Advanced air flow system.
- New permanently attached AIR and SHREY embossed side plates.
- Improved rear retention system with cushion pads for better ﬁt and comfort.
- New improved ﬁxed grille with increased facial and side protection.
- Removable and washable swoppa band.
- Extended at the back for increased safety.
- Conforms to latest ICC/BS 2013 safety standards with both 4 3/4 and 5 1/2 OZ ball.
||58 - 61 cms
||60 - 63 cms